US$265 – $2,100
The mRNA-Fect can be ordered in several configurations depending on application needs:
For more information about the mRNA-Fect reagent, please see the product brochure
|mRNA Transfection||Transfection reagents for mRNA delivery in both in vitro and in vivo models.|
|mRNA-Fect Kit is recommended for better efficacy in hard-to-transfect cell types|
|mRNA-Fect Kit contains 1 vial of mRNA-Fect and 1 vial of Trans-Booster|
|SKU||Pack Size (mL)||Concentration (mg/mL)||Price (USD)|
|mRNA-Fect In Vivo||80-30||1.00||5.00||1500|
|mRNA-Fect In Vivo Kit||80-60||1.0 / 1.0||5.0 / 2.0||2100|
|Benefits||1. High transfection efficiency in the presence of serum.|
2. Effective delivery of mRNA molecules via a simple protocol that is ideal for scale-up and automation.
3. Minimal toxicity compared to other commercial reagents, minimally affecting highly sensitive human cells.
4. Non-integrating transfection reagent eliminates adverse effects due to host genome integration.
5. Possibility of using the same transfection reagent in animal models, leading to harmonized studies.
6. Cost-effective reagent minimizing additional costs in nucleic acid screens.
mRNA-Fect is a highly effective transient transfection reagent optimized for mRNA delivery to both attachment-depended and suspension-growing cells. mRNA-Fect is a synthetic amphiphilic polymer that is tailored for mRNA delivery after extensive testing of amphiphilic polymer libraries. It is capable of undergoing multivalent interactions with polynucleotides and encapsulating co-incubated mRNA into ~100 nm particles with a net positive charge. The complexation between the mRNA and mRNA-Fect occurs in aqueous buffers, obviating the need for organic solvents during preparation. mRNA-Fect is a non-integrating carrier, so that the genetic make-up of host cells is not altered after treatment with this reagent. mRNA-Fect has been tested and found effective for plasmid DNA and siRNA delivery as well as in certain cell types. As with all transfection reagents, formulations of mRNA-Fect with polynucleotides may need to be optimized for specific cell types and transfection conditions.
|Cell Types||Suspension, Attachment|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ºC|
|Shelf Life at -20 ºC||~1 year|
|Plate Size||Number of Transfections|
|6-well (1200 µL/well)||40 – 330|
|24-well (800 µL/well)||60 – 500|
|48-well (400 µL/well)||125 – 1000|
|96-well (200 µL/well)||250 – 2000|